Art White - 140gsm Recycled Cartridge Paper Pad

Art White - 140gsm Recycled Cartridge Paper Pad


Buy 3 get 10% off

Buy any 3 sketchpads from our Premium range and you'll automatically get 10% off at the checkout.


Our Art White sketchpad is sized to fit in a VEIDI refillable notebook but is lovely as a little standalone sketchbook too. It's just under A5 size, portrait, with a smart square spine and rounded corners. Handmade by us in our studio. 100% recyclable, 100% plastic free.

The pad contains 32 pages of 140gsm recycled cartridge paper in a warm white tone, suitable for most media and techniques and strong enough to withstand that unavoidable eraser use! It's acid free, chlorine free and sized for wet and dry strength.

You can either choose a gorgeous lightweight card cover in one of the 10 signature VEIDI colours or opt for no cover and get an extra sheet (4 pages) free instead.

Buy any 3 sketchpads from our Premium range and you'll automatically receive a 10% discount at the checkout.

We love this high quality FSC-certified art paper with 80% recycled content made from used disposable coffee cups! Collected and processed efficiently in the UK, 95% of the cup waste is converted back in to paper and the remaining 5% (plastic) is used for energy recovery in the production of recycled paper. The paper mill has a zero-to-landfill waste policy and will be net zero on direct carbon emissions by the end of the decade.

Product tabs

    £0.00
    £5.50
    Earn 0Reward points

    QTY

    Do you want to be notified when this product is back in stock? Complete the form below and we'll let you know when it is.